Monday, January 28, 2008

Best-Laid Plans of Blinds and Bed

There are two things I definitely need to get done today. Buy some Venetian blinds from Accent, and swap the metal bunk bed with the wooden single bed in my room. My sister and I was supposed to go to Accent Alexandria, but the grass in the backyard was so thick I decided to spend the morning mowing and weeding.

Not knowing whether it's an auspicious day for bed-moving, my Dad and my other sister went to this temple in Alexandria to get some advice. With only two people in the house, I thought it would be a good idea to invite GF to come over for lunch since she's a bit bored at home. She gave it some thought and decided to pass this time.

My sister called up to say that it's better to move the beds next week. Since they're at Alexandria already, they'll just buy the blinds. With nothing left for me to do, we spent the whole afternoon with Magic Sing. What a day.

No comments: