Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Third Time Unlucky

Another case of dinner disaster. Went to Samudra Shark's Fin Restaurant to try its Crispy Duck with Lemon Sauce. Just from the name, I'm sure it's yummy. The dish costs 70k. I reckon with the 25k rice and 22k Aqua bottled water, I should still be ok. The waitress brings out a hot pot with duck, eggplant and sauce. The duck isn't really roasted and the sauce doesn't taste like lemon. After a few more bites, I'm pretty sure that's not what I ordered. After my meal, I verified with the waitress. After some checks, she confirmed they gave me the wrong order. Bad, bad, bad. Anyway, the good thing is that the dish costs only 45k, plus the rice and water and tax, the dinner amounted to only 90k+. Turns out I still need to pay 23k because the voucher covers only food. What?!

No comments: