Monday, August 14, 2006

First freedb Submission

Yay! My first freedb submission since I started using it a few years back in conjunction with EAC. I got these two The CompanY CDs, and they're not yet in freedb. I entered the track titles, clicked a button, and voila! Both CDs' information are now with freedb.

The Anthology 20th Anniv. Celebration

  1. Didn't We
  2. Minsan Pa
  3. Everlasting Love
  4. Now That I Have You
  5. Muntik Na Kitang Minahal
  6. Pakisabi Na Lang
  7. Nescafe Frappe
  8. Pag Nagkataon
  9. Kung Kailan Pa
  10. A Different World For You And Me
  11. The Look Of Love
  12. Jambalaya
  13. Mahal Kong Radyo
  14. Hindi Na
  15. Forevermore
  16. Bulaklak
  17. Company Theme
  18. Gusto Ko Ng A Cappella
  19. GMA Kapuso Jingle
  20. Vocalise
Legends - Greatest Hits
  1. Harmony
  2. Sana Nga (Ikaw Na)
  3. Special Memory
  4. Now That I Have You
  5. Kung Nagmamahal Ka...Ako Rin
  6. Minsan Pa
  7. Back Together
  8. Muntik Na Kitang Minahal
  9. Pakisabi Na Lang
  10. Hulog Ng Langit
  11. Everlasting Love
  12. Didn't We
  13. For The Long Run
  14. Hanggang Sa Muli
If you haven't heard of The CompanY before, you should give them a try. Best mushy OPM love songs I've ever heard.

No comments: