Thursday, July 13, 2006

radio.blog Playlist

I've had my radio.blog up for quite some time now. It works pretty well, except that the hosting site is a bit slow. For my freebie account, I get only 30MB of online storage space and 25MB of daily throughput. It's not much, but fortunately only my sister listens to the songs:

  • Billy Joel - Just the Way You Are
  • Charlie Wilson - Without You
  • David Benoit - Land of the Loving
  • Diana Krall - S'Wonderful
  • Emil Chau - Ming Dian Wo Yao Jia Gei Ni
  • Emil Chau - Nong Qing Hua Bu Gai
  • Eric Clapton - Blue Eyes Blue
  • George Duke - Born to Love You
  • Josh Groban - Cinema Paradiso
  • Josh Groban - To Where You Are
  • Kathy Troccoli - If I'm Not in Love with You
  • Katie Melua - The Closest Thing to Crazy
  • Michael Buble - For Once in My Life
  • Michael Buble - Quando, Quando, Quando
  • Michael Buble - Summer Wind
  • Morten Harken - Can't Take My Eyes Off of You
  • Paul Jackson, Jr. - If You Go Away
  • Robbie Williams - Rock DJ
  • Robbie Williams - Somethin' Stupid
  • Stephanie Mills - All in How Much We Give
Even the best of songs become stale after a few months of listening, so I'm changing the playlist to an all-BoA one. Wonderful Korean singer. Got the looks and the voice to match. Tracks taken mostly from Valenti, My Name, and Best of Soul.

No comments: