Sunday, May 07, 2006

75% Lesley Garrett Gift Collection

SanityI was running a little bit late already for my flight - bags not packed, lunch not had, but I figured I still have enough time to pop down Sanity and look for the other Lesley Garrett CDs. I was rewarded for my perseverance and effort. I managed to find disc 3 in the bargain bin. Rifled through the trays, but disc 4 is definitely not there. Well, 75% is still better than half. Further down, Giordano is having its "Nothing-over-$20-second-item-$5" sale. Ah, I'm sure the flight can wait.

I managed to get back home, have a late lunch, and cram everything into my luggage. Got to the airport two hours before the flight, but the check-in queue is already snaking around the airport. Truly a sight that will strike fear into every traveler's heart. After an hour, the queue has already halved. The guy in front of me commented that this is probably the right time to come to the airport, instead of waiting in line for so long. I'll try that next time.

No comments: