Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Mall-Hopping

Tonight I went back to Funan to check out some digital cameras. They're cheaper here than Sydney, but even so those digital SLRs are still quite expensive! Doubled back to the City Hall MRT station where I took some pictures of St. Andrew's Cathedral. It's grounds have been under redevelopment for like years now. So I passed through City Link Mall and ended up at Suntec City Mall. The shops start to close at 9pm, so I went to Marina Square next. The whole place is being renovated, so there's not much to see, unless you're into renovations and stuff. Ordered a meal of mixed meat noodle just before the food court closed. Would've preferred my favourite chicken rice, but all the other food outlets have closed already. Finished off the night with pictures of the Esplanade and the Merlion Park.

No comments: