Monday, June 20, 2005

Thoughts for Week 24

  1. There's a reason why driving instructors charge A$35 to A$50 per hour, and they can still make good money.
  2. It's always nice to know that some people share your eclectic TV show choices.
  3. Lunch at Doyle's Sydney Fish Market is a good way to spend three hours of your Thursday afternoon.
  4. Listening to people chat about their lives is not a good way to spend five hours of your Sunday night.
  5. That mint collection of Happy Meal Snoopies will be worth a fortune in the future. The lady who took my money said so.
  6. Why do people come to my blogsite for beautifulagony passwords and pythonchallenge hints?
  7. Those BSL shares are not a loss and those COH shares are not a gain until they are sold.
  8. A bargain's not a bargain unless it's a free TV or a half-dollar mobile phone.
  9. Trust not the know-it-all. Trust not the experts. Trust not the guesser. Trust no one.
  10. Apple IPS works best with a high-power USB 2.0 port. Or so I was told. Now I know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! It`s really great page. I`ll looked here often. I invite to my page