Sunday, May 10, 2009

Off to Jakarta

Happy Mother's Day. Note to self: All moms are the same. Some are passionate, some are cold, but no matter what happens, they always have your interests at heart. you many not know this now, but in time, you will.

WHQ dropped me off at the airport about 1.5 hours before departure. The Internet check-in queue is longer than normal. I guess more people are doing online check-in because it does save you a lot of time. I had the option of printing my own boarding passes, but a check with the lady at the counter confirms that this is not working at the moment. You can print them out, but they won't be accepted.

The trip to Singapore was pretty uneventful. Just a bit miffed that I chose to sit on the right instead of left. A few hours into the flight, the captain announced that to the left of the plane, you can see Ayers Rock. Bah!

No comments: