Monday, October 13, 2008

RadioBlog 2008.10.13

Last time I changed the songs on my Radioblog was more than a year ago. To keep things fresh, I've put in a bunch of Japanese ones, and kept some favourites.

  • Folder - All or Nothing
  • Globe - Feel Like Dance
  • Misia - Everything
  • Pizzicato Five - Sweet Soul Revue
  • Ryoko Hirosue - Escalation
  • Track03
  • Track12
  • Utada Hikaru - Close to You
  • BoA - Feel the Same
  • BoA - Goodbye
  • BoA - Pit-A-Pat
  • Aled Jones - Count Your Blessings
  • Bic Runga - When I See Your Smile
  • Carly Simon - I've Got a Crush on You
  • Diana Krall - S'Wonderful
  • Hayley Westenra - Pokarekare Ana
  • Kathy Troccoli - If I'm Not in Love with You
  • Katie Melua - The Closest Thing to Crazy
  • Lani Misalucha - Ang Iibigin Ay Ikaw
  • Lisa Keith - None Better than You
  • Lou Pardini - What Might Have Been
  • Morten Harket - Can't Take My Eyes off of You
  • Paul Jackson, Jr. - If I Go Away
  • Robbie Williams - Somethin' Stupid
  • Sarah McLachlan - When SheLoved Me
  • Shanice & Jon Secada - If I Never Knew
  • The CompanY - Baka Ikaw
  • Vonda Shepard - Hidden Persuasion
Like the songs? Head over to http://aching.50webs.com or check out the integrated Radioblog on the right panel.

No comments: