Tuesday, August 28, 2007

KL Day 3 - Lunar Eclipse No-Show

Update on the Iu-PS problem: the local engineers did a CRP hard disk swap last night. Upon my request, they did a TU reset. Didn't fix the Iu-PS problem. I went to the office early, and tried out the dummy-RNC solution. No good. I'm really hesitant to do a bbsig debug trace - it'll take me days just to sort out through the logs. Out of desperation, I asked the RNC guy to recreate all his configuration. He said he already tried that yesterday, but just the same he did it again. This time SSN 142 came up, and we were able to make a PS call. Somebody else would've given him a good sermon. I'm just so relieved it works, I even gave him a pat on the back.

Found out that there's going to be a lunar eclipse tonight around 7:30pm till 8pm. Unfortunately for KL, it was drizzling, and the whole sky is covered with thick clouds. Went to MidValley Megamall for some much-needed R&R.

No comments: