Thursday, May 31, 2007

RadioBlog 2007.05.31

After months of listening to BoA, I've gotten a bit tired of her songs already. So, I'm swapping her out with some of my favourites. Left a few good ones though:

  • BoA - Feel the Same
  • BoA - Goodbye
  • BoA - Meri Kuri
  • BoA - Pit-A-Pat
  • Aled Jones - Count Your Blessings
  • Bic Runga - When I See Your Smile
  • Carly Simon - I've Got a Crush on You
  • Diana Krall - S'Wonderful
  • Eagle Eye Cherry - Burning Up
  • Gotan Project - Last Tango in Paris
  • Hayley Westenra - Pokarekare Ana
  • Lesley Garett - I Want to Be A Prima Donna (from The Enchantress)
  • Kathy Troccoli - If I'm Not in Love with You
  • Katie Melua - The Closest Thing to Crazy
  • Kevyn Lettau - Sunlight
  • Lani Misalucha - Ang Iibigin Ay Ikaw
  • Lighthouse Family - Lifted
  • Lisa Keith - None Better than You
  • Lou Pardini - What Might Have Been
  • Meja - All about the Money
  • Morten Harket - Can't Take My Eyes off of You
  • Paul Jackson, Jr. - If I Go Away
  • Robbie Williams - Rock DJ
  • Robbie Williams - Somethin' Stupid
  • Sarah McLachlan - When SheLoved Me
  • Shanice & Jon Secada - If I Never Knew
  • Simply Red - Stars
  • The CompanY - Baka Ikaw
  • Vonda Shepard - Hidden Persuasion
  • Wet Wet Wet - Goodnight Girl
  • Wet Wet Wet - Shed a Tear
Like the songs? Head over to http://aching.50webs.com

No comments: