Saturday, July 08, 2006

Wimbledon 2006 Ladies' Singles Finals

Nothing to see here. Move along.

I've waited so long for this one, it's just a pity I had to miss it. It's a toss-up between this Mauresmo-Henin-Hardenne thriller or the Citrawarna Parade. I was told the Colours of Malaysia parade happens only once every four years. It's also not every Wimbledon that you get Mauresmo and Henin-Hardenne battling each other. Then again, I get to take lots of pictures at the parade. I can also take pictures of the tennis match in front of the TV screen, but that's no fun, so off to Merdeka Square I went.

If you've read this far, Mauresmo won the match 2-6 6-3 6-4.

1 comment:

Morten S. Nielsen said...

Hey! I saw the Horse Whisperer on TV. But i missed the ending. What happened after they dance and he disappears? Please help me out.