Tuesday, December 20, 2005

I am Tim Canterbury

Tim CanterburyWhy is it I feel I'm stuck in a world filled with characters from The Office, and I happen to be Tim Canterbury? I quote his character profile from the website: "Tim is a Sales Rep who is crushingly aware of the pointlessness of his work and the mediocrity that surrounds him. He is the classic under-achiever who rolled life's dice and got a three." Remember the scene where Gareth finds a gift-wrapped bottle of wine on the table, and he goes, "That's a bottle of wine." Tim gives a look of (mock) surprise, and asks, "You reckon?" And Gareth goes, "Yeah, just look at the shape." Spare me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi. Hrm. I was searching the web for the artist who sang the Spanish song in Meteor Garden II. I googled it up and they gave me your site as a "source," so I was hoping to leave you a note by asking you if you knew where I could find that song, and if you knew who the singer was. Please. I need this. my e-mail's inconspicuous_fang@hotmail.com and my name is Kabao. Thanks. Okay bye bye.