Thursday, August 11, 2005

Reading/Computer Glasses

Went to my health provider's eyecare center to pick out a pair of reading glasses.

The guy who attended to me was quite helpful. My idea was to look for some pairs within my price range, then select the most ideal one. The guy is of another opinion: he said comfort is first priority; we'll worry about the price later. So went through racks and racks of frames: Boss, Nike, Oakley, Emporio Armani, Calvin Klein, Polo Ralph Lauren, Timberland, Van Heusen, etc. I must've tried on more than 40 pairs of glasses. He highly recommends the Nike frames - around A$350 each. He gave a few of them to his former flame. Too bad things didn't work out. After all the wining and dining and presents he showered her with, she went back to Singapore after finishing her studies.

I feel for you, mate. Just glad you're not selling cars. It would hurt even more then.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Albert,

You're wearing glasses already. Show me some pics of yours with glasses. Let me see if you look like Bae Yong Gun with your boyish grin. (I hope not.) HAHAHAHA!!!!

Ana

Albert Ching said...

That Bae Yong Gun better be a handsome man if I'm supposed to look like him when I wear my glasses.