Saturday, February 19, 2005

Blog Features

For those who have been visiting my blog regularly (who am I kidding?), you should've noticed the new Google search section I added to the right panel of my blog. Now, everything you wanted to know is just a search away. You can even restrict your search within my blogpage and its archives.

I might as well explain some other features of my blogpage. Basically, the blog entries are on the left, while miscellaneous sections are on the right panel. Blog entries are separated by a fine dotted line. At the end of each entry, you'll find a line which shows who posted the entry, when it was posted, and how many comments are attached to that blog entry. My readers are a shy lot, which explains why almost all the blog entries have zero comments. Just click on the "0 COMMENTS" link to post a comment. Beside it is an icon of an envelope. Click on it to email that blog entry to your friends.

On the right panel, you'll find a picture of me, plus some additional information. Below it are the latest blog entries and archived posts. Then, you have the Google search box, which is free for your use. A few Google ads, which I suggest you click as many time as possible to make me a rich man. Lastly, you'll see some cute icons, which serve no purpose at all, but only there for aesthetic reasons.

No comments: