Saturday, January 08, 2005

2005 Week 2 Happenings

Went to Watsons Bay last weekend. The unobstructed view of the Sydney skyline is just fantastic. The Gap, which is opposite Watsons Bay, provides fantastic clifftop lookouts to the Pacific Ocean. While waiting for my bus back to the city, I noticed this girl. I got off after a few stops to take some pictures of this weather monitoring station. From there, I walked about an hour all the way to Rose Bay. I passed by a lighthouse, a cemetery, Vaucluse (which I didn't explore anymore), and the great lookout near Rose Bay Convent.

Come Wednesday, I was queuing up for the bus to the city. Guess what? The girl I saw in Watsons Bay is also there. What a coincidence. So there's this guy at the back of the bus singing songs. He was way off-key, so I guessed he must have his headphones on or something. Just as I was about to get off, I can hear him talking to someone. I take a look in his direction, I see him without headphones, and talking to himself.

K-Mart is having a 3-day 15%-off sale this weekend. Most of the shops in Westfield Burwood is still having stocktake sales. I passed by this pet store which have cute puppies displayed at the shop windows. Posted is a sign saying "50% OFF". Wow, even lives can be discounted nowadays.

No comments: