Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Where Does the Time Go?

Seems to me that as we grow older, times passes a bit faster. Maybe this is what Einstein's theory of relativity is all about. We have a more vivid recollection of our college and high school days, but it seems to me that my six years in elementary school lasted a lot longer than nine years of high school and university.

There's always not enough time. There's always hundred more emails to delete, scores of websites to visit, and a couple more applications to download. There's stacks of books to read, packets of stamps to sort, directories of downloaded MP3s to listen to, digital photos to analyze and appreciate. By the time the clock strikes 1am, I'm so sleepy I start nodding off every few minutes. I write blog entries which don't really represent me. I lose control of my pointing finger, and it starts hitting the Delete key randomly on my office emails. (Oh, you were fired a few days ago. Hahaha.)

No comments: