Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Interesting Train Ride

Some days you just find mundane things very interesting. A state of mind, I guess.

This morning, I saw this guy with a Transformers tattoo on his arm. Not the whole robot, just the insignia. I can't even identify it whether he's an Autobot or a Decepticon. I wonder if he already got the tattoo when he was just a kid.

Seated beside me is this guy with a basketball bag wearing rubber shoes, shorts, and a yellow Louis Vuitton T-shirt (obviously fake). He has these light-blue wrap-around shades and listening to a radio receiver clipped on his shorts. His wife was wearing white pants and tank tops. Now, here's the punchline. They were in their late 30's or early 40's. The guy has white hairs and is balding already. No, I don't have a problem with that. All I said is, I find that "interesting."

The lady in front of me holds up an envelope, wets her lips, and gives the flap a smack. Sealed with a kiss.

No comments: