Sunday, October 31, 2004

Am I Hot or Not?

The most remarkable thing happened today. I was sitting on the bench waiting for my train to come, and across the railway tracks on the next platform I can see these two tweens seated facing me. They were chatting and smiling and looking my way. I had the funny feeling they were talking about me because there are no other boys on my bench and my eyes are good enough to see where they're concentrating at.

I've been told that some girls would take a second look when I walk past, (although I seriously doubt that,) but I've never had girls who would look at me directly and openly. Their train came, they got on, and they're still at it, smiling behind closed doors. Now it has to be one of two things: either they really find me attractive, or there's something wrong - an open fly, some greens stuck between my teeth or something. And I'm the type of guy who would think it's the latter. So next time, stop doing that, ok?

No comments: